Charts for Sale

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Please Turn Down the Heat

We're taking life easy at Corgi Cottage. It's been hot, hot, hot and the dew points have set new records. The Princess and Mr. O have learned how to cope with the three Hs.
 The garden is putting on a lovely display...
 without a whole lot of effort on my part.
      I've been spending time in my stitching chair working on Country Life.
I stitched the leaves on the willow tree in the Wheatear Stitch.
     I received the most wonderful package in the mail. Tanya created a gorgeous piece of journal art for me.
Emma has been difficult to live with since she's seen the wonderful crown Tanya created for her Corgi Princess head. 
     The best news yet is that Tanya of The Scarlett House  will be offering  "personalized journals featuring your adored pet".  Click on the link to her blog for more details and contact information.
     Thank you Tanya.... I adore my art journal. You're the best!
I always enjoy reading blog posts  and seeing photos of wonderful Thrift Shop finds. We have two thrift shops in our small northeast Iowa town... but I have yet to make one of those spectacular finds. I have picked up some lovely stitchy related items at antique malls and shops in my little corner of Iowa.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Wishing you all a wonderful week of stitching, quilting, gardening, thrifting and antiquing. Stay cool....