Charts for Sale

Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Olympics and Stitching... It Doesn't Get Much Better!

     Oh my, as my friend Siobhan would say, I got myself a good case of Stitch Ass this past week. Many, many hours of Olympic coverage translated into many, many hours of sitting in my stitching chair and working on AAWFAA.
      Here's a snap of what I've accomplished during the first week of the Olympics.
     As a reward for stitching all that brown this past week I'm going to work on Eve this week.
      I also spent some time at the sewing machine and completed Month #3 of the Civil War Tribute BOM. I had to make two 18" blocks and two 12" blocks. Another block with many points and some teeth grinding moments of making sure all the seams lined up.
 
Here's a snap of the blocks from the  first three months.
 
      I'm all caught up on my three BOM quilts and maybe this week I'll get to work a bit more on my blue and white quilt top.
      Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving a comment. I read and appreciate each and every comment. 
      Enjoy your week of stitching and quilting.