Charts for Sale

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oops... I Forgot the Pinkeep Snaps!

Thank you Cyn for the heads-up about the missing snaps of the Quaker pinkeeps. Without further ado...

 
 
I have snaps of the back of the pinkeeps in my Photobucket alubum... nothing fancy, just some pretty fabrics.

There were a couple of questions about Distress It. I take the slow and easy approach when using this product. I give the entire sampler a light spray and then give a few areas an extra squirt. I thought the pink/peach color in Mary Corey's flower and name were too bright... so those areas got a bit of an extra squirt. Let the sampler dry. If you still would like a more distressed look just spray the sampler again, either all over or concentrate on certain areas of the sampler.

I have no idea what the long term affects of Distress It will have on your linen or fibers. So maybe using this product on your heirloom sampler would not be a good idea!

A blog post wouldn't be complete without a snap of my two best friends enjoying a nap in the sunshine.