Charts for Sale

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Laurie's January Challenge

       I knew I wanted to celebrate the New Year with a new project to be started on New Year's Day. But... I didn't think that was a 'big' enough way to celebrate the New Year. So... I've decided to begin a new project every Sunday in the month of January. I impressed one other stitcher with my January Challenge. My friend Katrina,  The Needle's Promise, will also be participating in the Challenge.
      Here's a couple of snaps of Rebecca Cullin which I started on January 1st.
Rebecca Cullin 1801
The Scarlet Letter
40 ct. Lakeside Examplar
AVAS
      The added bonus of starting a new project each Sunday in the month of January is that I will also be doing a weekly blog update. I hope you'll check back next week to see what I chose to start on the second Sunday of the month.

      Emma enjoyed her New Year's Eve celebration a bit too much....
      I'm grateful for the love and companionship I receive daily from Emma and Owen.