Charts for Sale

Thursday, October 21, 2010

There Has Been Some Stitching Happening at the Cottage

Oh my, I haven't posted  any snaps of my current stitching projects since the end of August. Yikes! Stitching has been happening here at the Cottage. I spent this past weekend at Sinsinowa Mounds in Wisconsin. The Mississippi River Sampler Guild had their fall stitching retreat. It was a pleasure to sit and gossip, stitch, laugh and eat lots of sweet treats with the Guild members.
      I don't remember when I started Summer House by Blackbird Designs, but I did manage to put the last stitches in at the retreat. I never made note of the linen I used. It was stitched with GAST, WDW and Crescent Colours fiber.
        Sometime in July I finished La-D-Da's - A Big Flower Sampler. A quick and fun stitch.
La-D-Da
A Big Flower Sampler
Picture This Plus 36 ct. Antique Gold
GAST
           I didn't want to get too far behind on the Anniversaries of the Heart sampler. I completed the Bonus chart and started the Happy Birthday chart.


       And last, but not least, I worked on Frances Eden.


         When the leaves began to change color and the brisk north winds started blowing my thoughts turned towards seasonal stitching. I bought Jenny Bean's Halloween Sampler chart and the limited edition thread pack when they were first released. I thought it was time to get cracking and get this sampler stitched. Here's my progress snap.
 Jenny Bean's Halloween Sampler
Shakespeare's Peddlar
Lakeside Linen - 36 ct. Maple Sugar
Limited Edition GAST
          My quilting mojo has also returned. Here's the latest French General BOM block.
          All this stitching and quilting has worn out my sweet Emma. This gal knows how to relax and take life easy.
       Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Hope you've been able to spend some time stitching, quilting or admiring the colors of Fall.