Charts for Sale

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quilts, Framed Samplers and Signs of Spring

      I love to hear the phone ring when it's my long-arm quilter or my  framer on the line. I've got lots of snaps to share with you today.
      First up is my Cheddar and Poison Green Stars quilt... notice who just happened to be included in the snap! I really enjoyed  collecting the fat quarters of the cheddar and poison green fabrics on my various quilt shop hops. It was quilted on the long-arm by Pat Butikofer. She used a pantograph of a wonderful leave design.


      Carolyn Clark did a fabulous job of free-motion quilting on the Heritage Birds quilt. She stitched the Baptist Fan design on the pieced blocks, a large feather design on the bird stripes and a smaller feather design on the borders of the pieced blocks. That woman can sure stitch a fabulous feather! This quilt is currently taking pride of place on my bed.
       I can never praise Anja  enough for the fabulous job she does in framing my stitched samplers. The woman has the patience of a saint and we carefully pick the perfect frame for each sampler.  Here's a close-up of The Evil Serpent's frame.
      Margaret Pence, Mary Corey and Sarah Seifer framed. I now have six framed samplers for my A&E Wall.
Life is Good!
Tree of Life - Close-up
      I'll leave you today with some snaps of Signs of Spring around Corgi Cottage.