Charts for Sale

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Gal Just Has to Have Options

 I'll be the first to admit that I suffer from ADD when is comes to my stitching. I am easily swayed by lovely stitchy snaps on blogs. After making great progress on Witches Hollow last week.... there was a nagging voice that I could no longer silence." Adam & Eve, Adam & Eve, Adam & Eve.... when oh when are you going to add more A&E samplers to your very sparsely populated Adam & Eve wall???"

Several friends are stitching Plum Street Sampler's gorgeous Paradise Lost.  Or how about Siobhan's PL, scroll down the page a bit.  Alas, I could not start PL because I failed to order the chart. I'll have to remedy that situation ASAP.

So I had to be content to select an A&E chart from my stash. This one was shouting the loudest to be stitched:



Sarah Seifer
The Goode Huswife
36 ct. PTP Heritage w/ NPI silks



You may remember these circles from a previous post:



Well, I've done a little something with those circles:

 

Check back to see what will happen with those circle next!

 Run on over to Edgar's blog and check out his Movie Giveaway drawing.