Charts for Sale

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Could it Really be Spring?

        
      The sun has been shining and the temperatures rising in my little corner of Iowa. The birds are singing and the mud puddles are growing larger. Spring... could it really be here?
     I was searching for something in my stash closet the other day and came across a project bag. When I looked inside I found Peter & Peep by With Thy Needle and Thread. This was a project I wanted to have completed by Easter 2013. Well... that didn't happen, but at least it's started. I'm stitching Peter & Peep on 40 ct. Lambswool with the recommended threads.


      Rachel was calling loudly and didn't like being ignored.  I'm just finding Rachel Howells a joy to stitch and don't want to put her down. All other projects have been ignored.

     Don't you just love that big bird?


       I must have been a very good girl and feel very lucky to have been the winner of Alma Allen's giveaway from Blackbird Designs - One Stitch at a Time It's the lovely sewing box featured in there latest design - Honeybee Hill.

 
      My mailperson also brought me a box from Faye, Carolina Stitcher, with some lovely finished finishes. Here is one of my favorites. I love the added touch of the wool medallions... just makes it that much more special.


          I almost wish Winter was here so that I could display Phebe's Forest.
           Emma, Owen and I would like to wish you all a lovely Easter.