Charts for Sale

Friday, February 15, 2013

(this moment) and We Have a Winner!

 

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

Inspired by Darby and Pumpkin Daily



 Congratulations woolwoman... you're the lucky winner of the Corgi Cottage 100th Blog Post Giveaway. I've sent you an e-mail and as soon as you provide your mailing address the box will be on the way to you. 

      The pups wanted me to thank you for letting them keep the yummy pumpkin treats. They'll be a human treat in the package for you as a replacement.
            

woolwoman said...
Your Jane is lovely but I understand how you could get bored with her and need a diversion. I'm not familiar with the SL sampler you chose - they are coming out of the woodwork on the SL blog. it looks pretty so far and Manifesto - WOOOOOOO - you are brave ! Love the giveaway opp = please enter me but I don't have any pups in my life nor grand pups nor neighbor pups - so give them back to the corgi kids if I should happen to win. Thanks again - Mel