Charts for Sale

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Finally Finished Finishes Thanks to Faye

      I had a stack of unfinished finishes and no desire to do the finishing myself. Thanks to Faye, Carolina Stitcher, my finishes are finally finished.

Pineberry Lane - Fancey's Sunflowers - Wooden Pinkeep Tray

Plum Street Samplers - Turkey Love,  Halloweenies, Happy Haunting Freebie

Plum Street Samplers - Halloweenies
Pineberry Lane - Merry Christmas, Peace on Earth- Good Will to Men
Chessie & Me - Scarlet's Christmas Sampler- Ditty Bag

Blackbird Designs - Little Red Hen Sampler - Table Runner
Pineberry Lane - Wool - Project Bag
Excuse me... Can I come in?
      There is one more Finished Finish but I'm holding off on posting a photo. Only two more posts and I'll have reached my 100th Post. I think it's time for a Giveaway. I'll have to put my thinking cap on and come up with a worthy collection of goodies to celebrate this milestone. My last Finished Finish will be a part of the package. Hope I have you hooked and you'll be back to check out my 100th Post Giveaway.

Laurie