Charts for Sale

Monday, May 23, 2011

It's a Finish

      Woo hoo, I put the last stitches in Ann Hall last night. The sun made a brief appearance this morning and I was able to take a few snaps of the finished sampler. I usually underestimate the time I will need to finish a sampler and thought I wouldn't complete Ann until the end of the week. It's nice to overestimate the time needed for a change.
 Ann Hall 
The Scarlet Letter
40 ct Lakeside Luna
NPI Silks
           It's always tempting to start a brand new project right after finishing a sampler, but I decided to get Jane Atkinson back out and put a few more stitches in this beautiful sampler. Here's a snap of where I left off on Jane way back in January 2011. Wow... I didn't realize how much time had passed since stitching on Jane.
  Jane Atkinson
The Scarlet Letter
Silkweaver - 36 ct. Sandcastle
AVAS
A few readers of this blog have been wondering when I was going to post some snaps of my quilting projects. Well.... the reason there haven't been any is because I've lost my quilting mojo. I haven't put the pedal to the metal on my Bernina since the end of 2010. Hopefully, one day soon, I'll get my mojo back and you'll be seeing more quilt related snaps.
       Owen wanted me to remind all my stitching/quilting friends to make sure you set aside some time for napping in your favorite chair this Spring.
       Thanks for stopping by to visit.