Charts for Sale

Monday, May 31, 2010

Lazy Days

.....We've been taking things easy at Corgi Cottage this May. 
 The temps have been in the 90s... and the only thing this type of weather is good for is plenty of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......
 The garden continues to put on a show with very little effort on my part....

      The sewing machine hasn't seen any action since my last post. When the temps rise thoughts of sitting in the sewing room, with the lights blazing, the iron on and dealing with all that fabric.... well it holds no appeal. So my BOMs have come to a screeching halt. 
     I completed the outlining on And All Was For An Appil and started the endless fill-in stitching. This is what the sampler looked like when I last posted.
.
 Catherine posted the following comment to my last post:

"I am still chuckling at the outlining as it looks like Eve has just sucked the life out of Adam!!"

Your comment left me laughing Catherine and in your honor I've decided to wait until the last before doing the fill-in on Adam.
I've spent some time this morning decorating the Cottage in honor of Memorial Day.

I hope you've had a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. Emma and Owen wanted me to remind all our faithful readers to take time to relax and catch up on your ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...............