Charts for Sale

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hannah

      Hannah Lancaster has been calling my name, loudly, and it was time to put needle and silk to linen and start the 'big girl' sampler. Hannah is being stitched on 40 ct. Days Gone By linen. I converted the DMC to Belle Soie silks.
       I've been spending more time in the gardens and on my sun porch then I have in my stitching chair or at the sewing machine these past few weeks. Spring has been sunny and mild here in my little corner of Iowa. This is not the norm... so I don't want to miss a single day of enjoying this lovely spring weather and spending my days outside. Emma and Owen are enjoying long walks in the prairie and have finely learned how much fun it can be to 'play nice' with the other dogs who share the prairie with us.
     I'll close my brief post with some snaps from my gardens.

      My heart goes out to all my stitching and quilting friends who have been effected by the recent flooding in Tennessee and the oil spill in the Gulf Coast region.
     Thanks for stopping by for a visit and taking the time out of your busy days to leave a much appreciated comment