Charts for Sale

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So.... What Did You Stitch at Retreat????

We bring our own projects to work on at the retreat. The members brought their stitching, needlepoint, knitting and quilting. We all usually bring more than one project to work on so boredom doesn't set in.  

I brought a quilt along that needed to have the binding hand sewn to the back of the quilt.


Harvest Time
Anka's Treasures

 


 

This quilt was started in 2008... so it's been a work in progress. I'm very proud of the fact that in addition to piecing and machine appliqueing the top I also did the machine quilting.

Of course I brought along some stitching. 




Blackbird Designs
Halloween Stockings  
32 ct. R&R Iced Cappucino


 



The Primitive Needle
Witches Hollow
40 ct.Lakedside Vintage Pear

Don't you just love that sweet little tombstone angel candle??? It was one of my stash purchases at The Country Sampler in Spring Green, WI.

I also picked up a few other things at The Country Sampler and Vintage Threads in Dyersville, IA.















 I adore my tombstone angel finds, the Jo Morton greens that were sadly lacking in my collection of Jo fabrics, some Worn and Loved II fabrics for a quilt top in progress, the velvet for the pumpkin pinkeep, and the Gettysburg quilt kit. It was displayed, hanging on a cupboard door, at The Country Sampler.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog and leave me comments. I read each and every one. Till next time.