Charts for Sale

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Corgi Cottage is Ready for Halloween



I invite you to take a tour of Corgi Cottage all decked out for Halloween. All of the photos on my blog can be enlarged  by clicking on the photo. Enjoy!




Our black feather tree. Don't you think those Blackbird Designs Halloween stockings are going to make a wonderful addition?







The antique writing desk is the perfect setting for the punch needle Halloween cushion and tombstone angel candle. Click on the photo, to enlarge, so that you can get a closer look at  the primitive wooden tray holding some needlework smalls.






 
Top of Curio Cabinet for Needlework Smalls


 
Another curio cabinet  for the rest of my needlwork smalls collection.

 
Penny Lane Quilt - Jo Morton  on the wall of my bedroom. You can see a bit of the Civil War era reproduction quilt on my bed.






Tombstone Angel wall in my bedroom.
How appropriate for the season!

I'll leave you with a snap of my Sampler Wall




The photo in the frame above the quilt rack was taken in the late 1800's. It is a photo of my home that was gifted to me by a neighbor when I moved into my newly renovated home.



Until next time my faithful readers...